Digital repository VSB – Technical University of Ostrava is archive of:
- Theses and dissertations of
- Transaction of the VŠB-TUO
- Journals published by VŠB-TUO
- Publications of VŠB-TUO in journals indexed by Web of Science
- European Documentation Center Documents
- E-vyuka Portal study materials
- VŠB-TUO Annual Reports
Access policy of theses and dissertations:
- open access without any restrictions.
- In exceptional cases, there is restricted access to some theses, usually because of intellectual property protection. Inaccessible theses are marked as closedAccess or embargoedAccess.
Communities in DSpace
Select a community to browse its collections.
(ACS Sensors. 2021, vol. 6, issue 11, p. 3841-3881.)
Mildly oxidized MXene (Ti3C2, Nb2C, and V2C) electrocatalyst via a generic strategy enables longevous Li–O2 battery under a high rate (ACS Nano. 2021, vol. 15, issue 12, p. 19640-19650.)
(ACS Nano. 2021, vol. 15, issue 12, p. 18742-18776.)
(Environmental Earth Sciences. 2021, vol. 80, issue 18, art. no. 650.)
COVID-19 anomaly detection and classification method based on supervised machine learning of chest X-ray images (Results in Physics. 2021, vol. 31, art. no. 105045.)